Monday, November 16, 2009

What a fun day!

How do I end a day that began with so much fun? I feel like I have been on this high all day since Michael began crawling this morning. These milestones are just so amazing.

My favorite part of each day actually is when he wakes up in the morning. He gets this huge smile on his face when you peer into the crib. Then his legs and arms start going a mile a minute because he is so excited to be picked up and held. And he is always so warm and cuddly.

A couple of mornings ago, Chris and I both went in there together to get him up. He did not know what to think of both of us staring down at him. It was as if he was unsure of who to reach for! So now we take turns, enjoying the moment with him.

On Chris's mornings, I secretly hope there is a poopie diaper waiting for Chris to change :) It is fun to watch all the drama that unfolds with Chris changing a poop diaper!

Off to relax, catch up on some DVR shows (I'm feeling like watching a Throwdown with Bobby Flay tonight), and start anew tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. You actually brought tears to my eyes...I have already forgotten those sweet "baby" moments. THEY are amazing.....
    Just wait....when you don't think it could possibly get better.....each month bring something wonderful and new....OK, each day for that matter....!

    ReplyDelete