Friday, November 27, 2009

Big Laughs and Black Friday

We ventured out today for some Black Friday shopping. I was itching to get out of the house but the dilemma, living in Fallon, is where to go? For those of you who live here, you know. One hyphenated word: Wal-Mart. For those of you who have never been to Fallon, the closest Target-Best Buy-Barnes and Noble-any type of mall is a 60 mile drive.

We got there at about 1:30 PM. The store was full, but no more so than a typical weekend. We did find some good deals in the kids toys section. Although, nothing beats Toys-R-Us. I remember as a kid entering to win a contest to get to run the aisles at TRU and grab as many toys as you can in a few minutes. Was the contest through Nickelodeon? Maybe, I cannot remember. I never won, but I entered the contest every year that I could.

So our "Black Friday" was fun. We spent the evening playing with Michael, Skyping with Grammy, M.Ratt and Scoot, and finishing up leftovers.

We also discovered a pretty funny clip on YouTube. For those of you who know Chris well enough, you know when he was watching this he was on the ground rolling. His cackling laugh makes me laugh too. Here is the link to The Farting Turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment