Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sniffs and toys

Today I was sniffing Michael. You know all Mom's do this to check out the diaper "situation." Well, Michael just thinks it is the funniest thing ever. He giggles and laughs, big belly laughs. This afternoon after his nap I started sniffing his breath. It smelled like the sweet smell of milk. But he just got a kick out of it, so I kept doing it - exaggerating it - so he would laugh more.

Then he took those little two bottom teeth and bit my nose! He pulled away and looked up at me with the biggest grin! It was so funny! Wish I had it on video.

He has now taken his crawling adventures to all around the living area and he has discovered the dogs toy basket. I swear, we spend a countless amount of money on toys, and all he wants to do is play with the dogs toys! Good thing Lucy and Katie are willing to share. As I sit here and type this he has two dog toys, one in each hand. He is sitting on his bum and his legs are going a million miles a minute. This is a sign of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment