Friday, November 20, 2009

A New Discovery

A friend of mine out here recently hosted a "jewelry trunk show" in her home. I was not able to attend in person so I requested a catalog. The items I had seen her wear were fabulous! Big, colorful, well made, classic jewelry. I knew I could find something I loved. Something I just couldn't live without!

So here is what I found: The Bloom Flower Necklace - Red. By Stella & Dot. I can't wait to wear it! Maybe to an upcoming Baby Shower Brunch that I am attending?

Stella & Dot has a lot of really great, classic pieces. I especially love the cuff's.

It was fun to discover a new jewelry line. Sometimes I feel a little out of the loop living in the middle of the desert of Northern Nevada. So it is nice to stumble upon these discoveries. I am thankful for stylish and trendy friends who keep me up to speed!

Another favorite jewelry designer of mine is Erin Gallagher. I met her when we lived back at The Beach. She is a friend of a friend and her designs are beautiful and the prices are totally reasonable! One of my favorites of her line is the Elsa. Classic. Her website is super fun too. You can customize the colors of the stones you are interested in and it will show up immediately on the website. Totally fun and interactive!

No comments:

Post a Comment