Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Adventures in crawling!

So there has been a request by Michael's God Father (the Original M.Ratt) to put up more video of him crawling...so stay tuned. I will try to get more video this week.

Today he crawled into the kitchen and found a way to unscrew the door stop to the pantry door. I was warned of this! Ahhh, the adventures!

This act of crawling has actually helped his sleep cycles though (at least for the first night). He slept for 14 hours last night and napped like a champ today. (You can now picture me knocking on my wooden kitchen table as I write this). This extra expenditure of energy really requires a lot more sleep.

The highlight of today was when Chris walked in the door from work. Michael looked up from playing in the toy filled family room to see him. Chris greeted us then walked into the other room to change out of his work clothes and Michael started crying. He was so upset that Chris walked out of the room! It melted my heart! Michael just wanted Chris to be there with him, playing, hugging, holding...I just love it, every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment