Sunday, November 15, 2009

Veni, Vidi, Vici...


We came, we saw, we conquered....the goal of finding myself a new pair of ski gloves. Done. The UNR Ski Swap was a great experience. There was a TON of stuff! What a great way to get good, used equipment for kids who are constantly growing too!

Prior to the Ski Swap we went to Barnes and Noble. I always know where I can find Chris if we get separated in that bookstore. He is ALWAYS in the Military/Civil War/WWII section. These days you'll find me with Michael in the kids section. We read an Elmo book (translation: Michael chewed on the Elmo book) while I read him The Gingerbread Baby book. I have to hold books at a safe distance so that he does not cover the book in drool. Elmo got slobbered on so on our way out, Chris is pulling out his charge card to add another book to the collection at home!

After B&N, we browsed through Best Buy, Chris drooled over the larger than life (think movie screen size) flat screen HD TV's and I was glaring at the side-by-side fridge's. One day...

The picture attached to this post is of Chris showing Michael how to use a Crayola Crayon at The Macaroni Grill. All MGR wanted to do was chew on it. Surprise, surprise!

A good day was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment