Saturday, November 14, 2009

I cannot contain my excitement about...


Going into Reno tomorrow! I know, I know...this may not sound exciting to those of you who do not live in Fallon, NV. But for those of us who do, a trip to Reno is a BIG day!

We always time up our drive to correspond with Michael napping. He is a great napper in the car and in his BOB Jogger.

Tomorrow we are headed to the UNR Ski Swap. We don't have any ski gear to swap, but I am sure there is a pair of ski gloves calling my name. I have been using the same old pair since college. They kinda resemble puffy gardening gloves. I cannot wait to ski this year - I hope Tahoe has a good snow sesaon!

1 comment:

  1. I love it...good for you! Wish I had enough time to blog.....but I hear it can take the place of scrapbooking....you make it into a book at the end of a year.....and there you go......good idea, eh....Maybe I can talk myself into it....with your help....

    love this!

    ReplyDelete