Sunday, November 22, 2009

My quota of calories

I attended/helped host a really fun baby shower brunch today. It was for two dear friends who are about to embark on baby #2.

Two of the other hostesses baked these AMAZING breakfast casseroles. I could have eaten about 5 servings each, no exaggeration. One of them was an egg, cheese, sausage, and bread all baked into yumminess! The other casserole was a baked french toast casserole with a pecan streusel topping. It was beyond good. I would love to have the recipes for both, but I know that would just not be smart.

And I know I have probably had my quota of calories for the day since I have not been hungry, at all, all afternoon. It's kinda like going to In & Out Burger for lunch then not needing to eat dinner because you had so much for lunch and frankly you are just not hungry! Calorie overload, for sure.

This upcoming holiday is certainly the pinnacle of calorie overload. Can't wait for Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment