Saturday, November 14, 2009

I finally took the plunge!

I've finally joined the land of the bloggers!

You would think I would be a little more up to speed with technology. But change and adapting to new things can be hard for me! (It has taken me 30 years to figure this out. Once I did and I shared this with Chris, he said, "Well, duh! I could have told you that 8 years ago!")

There is also something about "Blogging" that I find kind of frustrating....I will elaborate.

Like most people my age (+/- 10 years) I am on the computer EVERY day. Well, with the exception of when I am traveling and I am too lazy to lug a computer through security. I feel like I have enough baby gear to get through the airport that one more piece of equipment just might set me over the edge. Chris knows, when I travel, I sort of become a different person. Chris calls this person "Travel Stress Molly." I will save that topic of another blog.

Sorry to digress.

However, my issue with "Blogs" is that the people who write them don't update/post to them enough. Every day, when I go online to check e-mail, Facebook, Drudge Report, MSNBC, The Superficial, etc...I also run down my list of blogs to check too. Now, friends/family/blog writers I do not know: I am not asking you to write a post EVERY day. But every 3 or 4 days is good. I know there has to be more eventful things going on in your life that you can share. Plus, I live in this small town where life is slower and frankly, I look forward to knowing what is going on outside of the high desert of Northern Nevada. So friends/family/other blog writers out there: WRITE MORE!

Keep checking back...I promise to post my thoughts/happenings in my world frequently! Or until I get tired of blogging and move onto the next technological quirk that I am behind the times on.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogger world! We look forward to seeing updates on the family, especially pictures of Michael!
    Check us out too at www.thebairdbunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete