Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Move

I just checked my "Countdown Clock" (see directly to the right top page of the blog). I can't believe we have only 17 days until we move! I am quite calm, considering our lives are about to be filled with a chaos of boxes and paper everywhere!

This past week was super busy with Michael's first birthday, first haircut, trips into Reno, etc. I feel like I need a vacation from the busyness of last week! Like I have said in previous posts, it is feast or famine around here (regarding things to do). Last Thursday, Michael came down with a stomach bug. His bug lasted about 12 hours, then I picked it up and it lasted a good 36 hours on me. It was NO fun! Especially for Chris who had to take care of both of us. He is a trooper.

But I am happy to report everyone in the house is back to feeling 100%, Michael is back to chatting away, like crazy! And I am done complaining to Chris about how badly I feel.

Tomorrow is a day of errands to the dry cleaner (to get Chris's uniform cleaned for an upcoming formal dinner) and Michael's 12 month old well baby check up appointment. I love seeing his Pediatrician as she alway tells me, "You are the bomb Mom!"

More to come this week...keep checking back! And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment