Monday, March 22, 2010

3 days to go!

The packers are showing up on Wednesday! That is only 2 more "sleeps" or nights before they arrive! I have been busy organizing things around the house in order to make their job a little easier. We will go ahead and take down all pictures and wall hangings. Then I group together all of the pictures/picture frames, etc. I will also make sure all the toys are in one place, clothes are organized, and draperies are taken down, cleaned, folded and put with the other linens. There is always so much to do! But I enjoy it. Or I should say, I don't mind it.

At present, I am sitting at the breakfast table with Michael. He is chewing on a bagel while throwing his strawberries and kiwi over the side of his high chair to Katie and Lucy to dine on. Unfortunately for me, they don't like fruit so much. So I will be down there picking it all up!

Happy Monday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment