Monday, March 1, 2010

The first barber shop haircut


We took Michael to Chris's barber shop today. I remember when my OB was delivering Michael he said, "Do you want me to give him a haircut on the way out?" He was kidding, of course. But not about the fact that Michael had a lot of hair! I was a little nervous about him cooperating while Lee came at him with scissors to trim his hair. I think she ended up cutting about an inch off around his ears and the back of his head. The second picture shows him sitting at Subway while Daddy ate some lunch. He was happier in the restaurant. I like this pic too because you can see his bottom 4 teeth. There are 4 more on the top. Tomorrow is his first birthday and we have a fun day planned! I just can't get over how he looks so much more grown up with a little haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment