Sunday, December 6, 2009

Convo. this afternoon

Chris was playing with Michael and I was hauling the laundry into the bedroom to fold. I see Katie (our 3 year old Yorkie) sitting on the duvet comforter with what appears to be a dark colored, unfamiliar toy.

Molly: (frantic voice) Chris, you need to pick up Michael and come in here now!
Chris: (with Michael in tow) What now.
Molly: Look...Katie brought in a dead bird!
Chris: Sweet. I will consider this a confirmed kill. I think we are up to 3 now.
Molly: Great. Just get that nasty thing out of here so I can Clorox the duvet!

Ugh. See what I mean. Dogs are more work than babies.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You dog is like a cat! I've never heard of a yorkie taking out birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you said that, because I am convinced that children cnanot be harder than these 2 terrible dogs I have! I would never tell that to anyone with kids though for fear of the things they might say!

    ReplyDelete