Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Cleaning at our house



It has begun! Spring cleaning! I love cleaning out drawers, cabinets, closets and freshening up! I actually began my spring cleaning with my e-mail inbox. Every day I get e-mails from Pottery Barn, Gap, Edible Arrangements, and about 6 other random retailers. Today, I unsubscribed to (mostly) all of them! The only ones I left were Groupon and Living Social.

I've also cleaned out my chest of drawers. The closet is next. It is tough though. Usually, my timeline is 1 year. If I have not worn it in a year, it gets donated. But since I was pregnant for most of last year, it's hard to stick to that time frame. So I'm not sure how to tackle my closet. Any suggestions there?

I got the pantry in the kitchen cleaned out and restocked, which is always a great feeling! Now, if I could just convince Chris to get on board with his chest of drawers and closet too!
Image credit

No comments:

Post a Comment