Sunday, April 17, 2011

My lost maternity clothes

When I was pregnant last year, I had this nagging feeling that I had lost some of my maternity clothes. But I searched my closet and put it out of my mind. It turns out they were not lost, but just buried at the bottom of a bin of Michael's old clothes that I saved for Luke. Why I thought that would be a good place for them, who knows. But there were some cute items! A good pair of jeans and some cute tops! I wish I had them last year.

For a fleeting second I thought to myself: Hey, maybe I need to have a 3rd baby just so I can get some more usage out of these cute maternity clothes. I even verbalized this thought to Chris who got a big smile on his face.

I immediately came to my senses. Cute. Maternity. Clothes. Can't believe I actually had that thought. More importantly: I'm bordering on insanity with that thought. It is the sleep deprived part of my mind talking. Funny how sleep deprivation will make me think crazy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment