Friday, April 16, 2010

Strawberries and cheese

These are two of my very favorite foods, so when I first introduced them to Michael I was shocked that he did not like or want them! I thought, "How is it possible that he doesn't want to even try these fabulous foods?!?" So, like all the baby books say, keep trying. So I did. And he never took to either of them until this week.

My discovery: he only likes strawberries and cheese at room temperature. He is now chowing down on strawberries like they are going out of season - and thank goodness the season is only starting! I bought a big clam shell of strawberries from Costco and it is already half-gone!

The particulars of Michael's like's and dislikes are always amazing to me. It is so fun to see his personality develop every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment