Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

What a blessed weekend! We had a great Easter weekend! Church and then brunch with some good friends. I planned on putting some of the plastic Easter Eggs around the back yard and seeing if Michael would crawl around to pick them up, but it was way too cold for that! I think it was in the 50's on Sunday! So after church and brunch, we climbed into our sweats and lounged around (inside) our toasty warm home.

Today we did some shopping at the Navy Exchange and Target. Michael sat, shotgun, in the shopping cart and decided that he wanted to hold the push handle, which was a good 4 inches farther distance from the seat. It was so cute. I did get a pic and will post it once I get it uploaded. When I tried to move his hands closer to him, he would just not have that. He moved them right back the the higher handle. I just love his little personality and I thank God everyday for the wonderful family I have. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. You should also feel blessed you have a target. God, how I miss target. For some reason an "all-in-one" store in Beijing is out of the question. If I want to get makeup or shampoo in the same place I'm grocery shopping, I'm out of luck.

    Great pic! You all look so Easter-chic!

    ReplyDelete