Thursday, February 18, 2010

The tired one

My last two posts have begun with "The" so I thought I would continue the trend tonight.

I have been staying up too late over the last couple of nights reading that I am not getting enough sleep to keep up with Michael during the day. I know I need to go to bed earlier, but I am into these murder mystery books that are just so hard to put down!

One of my sorority girlfriends suggested the book: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. It was so good I read it in about a week. It turns out that it is the first book in a trilogy, which I was thrilled to find out! Now, I am onto the second book: The Girl Who Played with Fire.

I usually read novels, not murder mysteries, but these are fascinating reads. I highly recommend them! I am thinking of hiding the book from myself tonight so I can get some sleep. We are skiing again this weekend so I need some rest!

1 comment: