Friday, June 11, 2010

We have been on the go!


Sorry for the lack of blogging recently, it has been a little crazy busy around here. However, things should be settling down so I will back on the blogging bandwagon.

First, I have to vent: Today I am not a fan of Bank of America, Expedia, and the Navy HHG audit division. The less business I do with these organizations, the happier I will be.

As for our busy schedules. We just had a really fun week hanging out with some great friends and our little God Daughter. Michael loved playing with E and he misses talking to her and seeing her every day! This is a picture of them on a walk around Downtown Hanford. It was a hot day so we stopped for ice cream. Michael loved it, E....not so much a fan. She was into her bunny crackers though!

Michael has been having a tough couple of weeks with teething. His top right molar just wont pop through and it has been giving him all kinds of pain. Poor guy. I am not a fan of this part of growing up, for sure. The other 3 one-year molars have popped through and he looks so grown up when he smiles! Where did my little roley-poley baby go?

He is now waking up from a much needed morning nap - gotta run. I will blog more again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment