Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother's Day

Today, was a day filled with laughter and tears. Mother's Day can be a tough day. For many people who have lost their Mother, especially at a young age, it can be a very bitter sweet day.

The events that made my day special included:
  • Chris and The Grant's sending beautiful flowers that I was able to enjoy all week! They make me smile each time I look at them.
  • A call from my far away brother and his beautiful wife, Nikole. Next year they will be celebrating Mother's Day with an adorable sweet little girl in their arms.
  • Big belly laughs from Michael. Apparently, he thinks it is really funny to hear me trying to sing Carrie Underwood and Faith Hill songs. He is probably right!
  • My friend, T, remembering that today may be a tough day and tell me she was thinking about me.
  • Hearing that my nephew, G, keeps asking for his Aunt Molls. I'll see you this weekend G! I can't wait!
So everyone whose Mom's are still around to hug, hug them tight. And tell them you love them every chance you get!

1 comment:

  1. Big hugs and kisses to you Molls. I'm so glad you have beautiful memories to remember, great friends and family to make you smile and Michael to snuggle on! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!! LOVE YOU!
    -Gwyn

    ReplyDelete