The events that made my day special included:
- Chris and The Grant's sending beautiful flowers that I was able to enjoy all week! They make me smile each time I look at them.
- A call from my far away brother and his beautiful wife, Nikole. Next year they will be celebrating Mother's Day with an adorable sweet little girl in their arms.
- Big belly laughs from Michael. Apparently, he thinks it is really funny to hear me trying to sing Carrie Underwood and Faith Hill songs. He is probably right!
- My friend, T, remembering that today may be a tough day and tell me she was thinking about me.
- Hearing that my nephew, G, keeps asking for his Aunt Molls. I'll see you this weekend G! I can't wait!
So everyone whose Mom's are still around to hug, hug them tight. And tell them you love them every chance you get!