Saturday, January 16, 2010

Our precious bundle and other stuff

Michael is SO tired from our 3 days/3 nights visit with little Z that he is napping like crazy today! He had so much fun with her, watching her and trying to keep up with his speedy crawling while she can (quite literally) run. It was so fun to watch! I don't know how it is possible, but I love him more and more each day that goes by.

This afternoon, Michael and I hit up Blockbuster and Wally World. I have been trying to catch up on movie rentals recently. Last night I watched "I Love You, Man." It was really funny! I had heard good things about it and I was pleasantly happy with the movie. Today, I rented "Confessions of a Shopaholic" based on the book by Sophie Kinsella and "Bride Wars" with Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson. Looking forward to watching my chic-flicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment