Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lack of blogging


So I just have not had much to say recently, hence my lack of blogging. Michael and I have been busy playing and doing whatever it is that we do each day. We stay busy, somehow! So I expressed to Chris that I may shut down the blog since I really don't have anything to say right now and he about jumped out of the phone at me! He said, "Well, since 90% of your blogs are about me, and I am not in town right now, it is no wonder you don't have much to say." So here is the deal: once Chris gets back home, I promise my blogs will be more fun again. I'm not sure what I will do once he goes on deployment again! I need to find a hobby...

I'll include here a new picture of Michael. He loves this little LeapFrog learning table, he plays with it everyday! It was a gift from Santa. I just love his smile in this picture. He is such a great baby, but you already know that. I just can't get enough of him. I miss him even when he is sleeping. Really, no joke. A Mother's love, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. there's Michael with his hammer...i guess he really does love that thing! and molls you do a great job of blogging...you're a very good writer and i love reading your stories...don't shut it down! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete