Thursday, January 21, 2010

Organizing, organizing, and more organizing...

So the countdown begins. Approximately 68 days from today, a moving truck will pull up to our home in Fallon. These men will then pack all of our belongings into a big 18 wheeler truck like a puzzle piece and drive to our next home in Hanford, CA. I can't tell you how many times I have driven up to our home out here and imagined that moving truck parked out in front. I know, that sounds terrible. This town is nice, but I am ready for a change.

I have started going through each closet, room, drawer, nook and cranny. I'm sorting and sorting and doing more sorting. Goodwill pile/trash pile/it needs to be filed in a different place pile.

So last night I worked on the linen closet. Somehow I have 9 different table cloths, 30 pillow cases, and a million sets of sheets for every size bed you can imagine. King, queen, double, twin, crib. I think I've got them all covered. Literally.

I have to share a new discovery/infatuation. Space Bags. They are everything the commercial says they are and they were on sale at WalMart. It truly is amazing how much stuff you can get into them and how it all shrinks down so well! Plus, the Space Bags keep my linens clean and dust free!

So between now and 68 days from now, I will be organizing, cleaning, and doing more organizing. All so when we move into our next home, it will be a smooth and clean and organized transition. The little things in life that keep me happy. I just love a clean, organized home.

No comments:

Post a Comment