Friday, June 3, 2011

Cool new finds

I just discovered this super cool train table online. Michael would LOVE it! But, stop the presses. It is 450EU. That is $667! Whoa! I wonder if we have a woodworker in the family willing to reproduce this train table. Those of you who know my family well enough are laughing out loud right now. We are not a handy family. We just call the handyman. I do wish we were more handy. I only recently learned how to change a bike tire. I mowed my first lawn at the age of 25. You get the point.

Maybe this should be a mid-year resolution: to learn how to be more handy. I'll keep you posted on this one.

The second cool item I recently discovered is Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit. It smells so yummy and works really well! I bought it at Target this week and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. Why do I still get pimples at age 32? Who knows. I'm blaming that one on my non-handy family lineage.

I'm not a big TV watcher but this one has me hooked. Shark Tank. My favorite Shark is Mark Cuban. One of the products pitched tonight was such a fabulous idea. Toyaroo.  Awesome, awesome, awesome idea (did I just type awesome 3 times? Yup)! I wish I thought of it myself. Bookmark this website. It is not up and running yet, but I will be signing up as soon as they launch and are taking new orders. You can see the owner of Toyaroo pitch the company to the Sharks on tonights episode 6/3/11.

That is it for tonight. Still sleep training over here. Maybe tonight will be the night! Fingers and toes are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment